Friday, October 5, 2012

APART

Sitting in the dark hugging your picture, my eyes are sour
Cried so much, I can't take it any more
First time I regret doing the right thing
Everything happened too fast like a blink
One moment we were kissing the next we were screaming
Now I am sitting by the phone waiting
Slowly I playback our dates and fights
and how you gradually stole my rights
My rights to choose, to talk, to decide and defy
so I packed my things and walked away without goodbye
I love you so much that it gave you power over me
The sadness in your eyes the melancholy
Playing the piano in the middle of the night
you're so deeply affected by the sad music -eyes closed and fingers pushing those keys smoothly- what a sight
I can never describe the pain and how the days pass slowly and quietly
but Sooner or later I will move on knowing and believing that you weren't the one for me

No comments:

Post a Comment